We are always happy to receive donations that will help support our programs. Below is a list of items that we are always in need of at the club.
- School Supplies –
- Bottle Glue/Glue Sticks
- Paper Clips
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Sticky Notes
- Art Supplies –
- Tape (duct, packing, masking, and Scotch tape)
- Paint (acrylics, watercolors, oils, or house paints)
- Construction Paper
- Bamboo skewers
- Sporting Equipment
- Costumes and Theatrical Equipment
- Clothing or costumes in good condition
- Items that could be used for props or small, basic set pieces (wooden chairs, end tables, etc.)
- Baking Supplies
- Non-stick baking pans
- Tissue Boxes
- Antibacterial Wipes
Your tax deductible donation is an investment in Great Futures for the over 600 youth that attend our clubs annually.
Deductions can be made easily and securely online. Choose the club you wish to support:
- Boys & Girls Club of Fitchburg and Leominster – CLICK HERE
- Boys & Girls Club of Gardner – CLICK HERE
Mail a Donation
If you prefer to mail us your donation you can send all donations to the below address. Please specify which club you wish to support. Thank you.
Attn: RD Department
Boys & Girls Club of Fitchburg and Leominster
365 Lindell Ave.
Leominster, MA 01453
Additional Ways to Give
- Planned Giving – Planned Giving is a true win-win situation. Through planned giving, individuals, like you, who are passionate about supporting our club can make a gift that helps meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals while supporting the youth in our community. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your plans with you and your financial advisors. We also have literature available that outlines the major types of Planned Giving vehicles and the financial advantages each can offer within an overall estate plan. Click here to learn more about planned giving.
If you have any questions regarding donations of any kind to the Club please contact Donata Martin at (978)534-8358 ext. 15 or email@example.com